Account Planner//Senior&Team Lead
Job Level: Senior-Middle Level
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mixing fascinating job scope between project management and strategic planning.
Meeting with clients to discuss strategy and debriefing the briefs from a client to related teams.
- Setup digital strategy plan with internal team and clients.
Cooperate with internal and external parties such as a creative team, production team, and clients to ensure the projects meet the project's timeline and objectives.
- Analyze campaign results and report to the client monthly or upon request from clients.
Build up clients' business growth through pro-active refined recommendations and honest consultancy.
- Take part in campaign initiatives with all parties in the agency.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Communication Arts or Marketing or related field.
2-5 years' experience in marketing/advertising fields. At least 2-year of experience in the digital agency in client service or strategic planner position is preferable.
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy and digital ads technology and digital target's insight.
- Able to effectively manage project tasks and prioritize workload for a team member, especially in the tight timeline
- Good managerial and leadership skills.
- Open-minded about changes and able to keep up with the fast-changing environment in the digital landscape.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good ability to recommend and judge to solve clients' problems and expectations.
- Well-organized, punctual, good service mind and pleasant personality.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good computer literacy in MS Office.